The original Hillsborough market was established in 1754; the market house was one of the first structures planned for when the town was surveyed and laid out. It was located on the northwest corner of “Courthouse Square,” which today is roughly the location of the 1844 Orange County Courthouse. We’re proud to continue this downtown market tradition 264 years later, in almost the same location!
Year Round on Saturdays:
2018 Board of Directors
Emily Buehler – Community Representative
The market is managed by Corly Jones, along with market assistant, Linda Griffin.
Contact Corly at email@example.com